Páginas

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nudist interview

True nudist interview with Katrina Rainsong

"I have just viewed this wonderful interview with Katrina Rainsong – who is a nude yoga teacher and a naturist – and wanted to share it with you. I have made some kind of a transcript of the video. You can either read the text or view the video. I hope you enjoy it.
The interview starts with"




I am Katrina, I am a lot of things, obviously I am a nudist, massage therapist, yoga teacher – I teach nude yoga class, I am alsoI help women with childbirth, performance artist, model, dancer, acrobat and I am a mom. I have also written 2 books, one about nude yoga and one about womens health and sexuality. Yeah I am a busy bee.

What is nudism to you?

Nudism to me is about freedom. It is about just going with what you feel and being open, being open with your body, free expression and that includes not wearing clothes if you not feel like it. Like not wearing clothe when you don’t feel like wearing clothes.

How did you get into nude yoga?

I actually didn’t have a major passion for nude yoga. I was just finishing my Yoga teacher training. I was done – and I had a friend who was getting a wellness center started and what she wanted was to do nude yoga. And as exicted as she was about it, she wasn’t ready to do the teaching herself.
Most of my friends know that I am probably naked anywhere so she offered me the class – and I found my niche

Does nudism extend past yoga for you?

Yah nude yoga does extend pasy yoga for me. It is about freedom and it is about comfort. I am nude at home a lot or at least topless, I love being out in nature, sunbathing by the lake, being with friends and feeling comfortable when we are together

Do you consider yourself a nudist?

I don’t refer to myself as a nudist. Uptil now I haven’t been searching for nudist events, and nudist catherings. But I have started to do it – so yeah I am a nudist.

When did you realize that you were a nudist?

I have actually always been very comfortable in my body. I has always been the one they put a rumor about in junior high , becuase I didn’t hide in the locker room to change clothes, or close the bathroom door to pee. I have always been like – we are all girls, so who cares. But I got strange reactions because most girls has problems with their body image.

What was your first experience in a social nudist setting?

It was probably when I was 17, when my girlfriends and I had a kind of natural beauty day – that was what we called it. So we went skinny dipping in the river. We used the riverbank – out there – just enjoying being a woman.

Where do you wish nudity was acceptable that it’s not?

I just kind of wish it was more overall accepted. Why should I have to have my shirt on just to check my mail? It seems a little silly. On beaches and other places where you are almost nude anyway. What is the difference on having a tiny bikinitop on or being topless. I think everyone kind of need to get over it, and recognize it is just body and skin. It doesn’t have to be sexual until you make it sexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment